Our security policy requires the following criteria are met for user account passwords.
The password rules require the following:
- Not contain significant portions of the user’s account name or full name. (This means no more than 2 characters)
- Be at least eight (8) characters in length
- Contain characters from three of the following four following categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Also, you cannot re-use any of the last 4 passwords you created, nor will you be able to change the new password for the next 8 days.